As I prepare for the official June launch of Anderstone Strategies and the full web site, I wanted to provide you for some contact points for the meantime.
Phone: (253) 534-5894
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Ben Anderstone
I am excited to announce Anderstone Strategies – an expansion of my political strategy services, serving both the Seattle and Tacoma community. Please check back soon for more information, as well as a list of past campaigns and testimonials!
Welcome! My name is Ben Anderstone. I’m a 23-year-old political consultant and student living in the Hawthorne Hills neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. I am also incredibly fortunate — incredibly fortunate because I have the opportunity to pursue my passions academically, professionally, and personally. To access my professional résumé, click here.
- I am a recent summa cum laude graduate of the University of Puget Sound, where I studied Politics & Government with specialization in U.S. Politics.
- I have an extensive background on campaign work, including field work, volunteer management and policy analysis.
- I have a passion for substantive policy implementation, supported by extensive knowledge of technology, research methodology and the Puget Sound community.
- I have co-authored several academic papers on electoral demography and social issue policy with leading professors in geography and interdisciplinary studies.
- I am an advocate for civic engagement of young people, and have appeared in national media including Fox News Channel’s Fox and Friends, and the Seattle Times.
More About Me
After strategically avoiding the 80′s, I was born in January 1990 at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Washington, a scrappy port town that is absolutely not Seattle. I graduated with honors from Arcadia Montessori School in 1995, and went on to attend Lowell Elementary School, Mason Middle School, and finally Stadium High, best known as the awesome castle school from the otherwise passable 10 Things I Hate About You. After I graduated from Stadium, I was lucky enough to move right next-door (it’s an even better view looking in.) I graduated from the University of Puget Sound in May 2013 with a B.A. in Politics and Government, and a minor in Economics. My degree indicates that I am fully equipped to understand all of American government, and most New Yorker cartoons. I am proud to have been a part of the Tacoma community for 22 years, and look forward to an active role in Seattle.
Phone: (253) 534-5894